[s-cars] Wheel Centering Rings

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 07:42:29 EDT 2006


The rings in question are called hub centric rings, and usually
just snap out of the wheel.


--- Greg Johnson <gregsj2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Crew,
> This week I learned that *some* of the after market wheels for
> Mercedes will
> fit Audis and vice-versa.  All one has to do is change the centering
> ring
> and obtain correct bolts.  Any BTDT for changing the centering rings.
>  Is
> there a special tool or is it just pry and play?
> LeMans is in a few weeks.  Where will you be when Audi makes history
> (again).
> Getting psyched in Spokane!
> Greg J
> _______________________________________________
> S-CAR-List mailing list
> S-CAR-List at audifans.com
> http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/s-car-list

Make April 15th just another day http://www.fairtax.org

Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list