[s-cars] steering rack rebuild

David Giannandrea david.giannandrea at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 24 00:03:51 EDT 2006

THANKS ALVIN ! Blau is having a 1/2 price sale at this time and this is
Still cheaper. PLUS, Jorgen Auto has a lifetime warranty vs 1 year at Blau.

From: "Alvin Labonite" <alabonite at gmail.com>

get a rebuilt rack here for cheap.

I must say it's a PAIN to replace but doable. If by your self, plan on
spending a day with this job. BTDT on two different S-cars. :(