[s-cars] Phatnoise/Phatbox

Young, Steve sryoung at trane.com
Tue Dec 4 05:25:53 PST 2007

There is a more in-depth write-up I did on this hosted on S-Cars if
needed.  Check there.

Steven Young
Local Operations Manager - Albany
301 Old Niskayuna Rd., Latham, NY  12110
Tel: 518.724.1453
Fax: 518.785.4359

The information in this message is the property of TRANE. This message
is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete the
message, all copies thereof and any attachments. We thank you for your