[s-cars] Off topic but not religious, etc.

Paul Luevano paul at clarity.net
Thu Oct 4 10:57:31 PDT 2007

Mark Pollan wrote:
> I seem to be unable to get to the Audiworld Forums.  I can get to Audiworld
> but not to the forums.  Anybody else?  Wondering if it is the site or
> whether big-brother changed a setting on my laptop.

	I am experiencing the same thing.  Was able to browse the forums last
night (and was, until late in the night), but am not able to access them

	Still unable to locate a trailer hitch, looks like fabrication time...

Paul Luevano            |   AMA * MSF   |'99 CBR 600F4  (Racebike)
http://teamdaemon.com   | USM * CCS #898|'97 CBR 1100XX (Streetbike)
Waltham, MA USA         |  NMA #116657  |'95.5 S6       (Winter)
_____"The purpose of man is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____