[s-cars] Off topic but not religious, etc

paul at sfest.us paul at sfest.us
Thu Oct 4 11:53:06 PDT 2007

Tom banished:

<<<Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:11:25 -0400
From: Tom Green <trgreen at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [s-cars] Off topic but not religious, etc
To: s-car-list at audifans.com

Oh, yeah?  Who cares?

Just go away, and take your Audiworld friends with you,
(especially JET).  :-)

Unfort. Tom...  us //S8'ers gots no other option yet but to flop around on AWD2
- which to it's defense is 99% NOT like "the other" forums there _thankfully_.
Some people into their "tints" and air suspension but overall an enginerdly and
helpful bunch of tinkerers.

Biggest prob there is they're drier than toast and more boring than a virgin on
prom night.  Yeah I fit *right in* there as you can imagine.  Errr.  So I dial
it down a notc........  no, wait.

So, until the rest of you drive yer UrS4/6's into dust and Alumibitch it up ala
UrS8 and the List is a valuable resource for their ownership - AWD2 is it.

***NOWHERE near as fun as yous doods (que's: "I LOVE YOU GUYS")*** but they're
cool and helpful.

And yes Markymark, it was down all day, just came back up after lunchy as you
may already know.  Schmell's ya there.