[s-cars] Question about evacuating AC system for S-6

McCall, Randy rmccall at nexant.com
Sun Oct 7 14:28:34 PDT 2007

Excuse my lack of experience in this, but before I get to dismantling
the engine compartment, I wanted to evacuate the AC system and recycle
the R134.  I know AC shops can do this, but can anyone tell me if this
equipment is at all mobile, since the car is not?  I'm an
evironmental/mech engineer by day, so really wouldn't be the right thing
to do to just crack it open and vent to the atmosphere...

95.5 S6 Avant (slowly becoming piles of useful parts...)
+ another 95.5 S6 Avant - not bent and mo-bettah