[s-cars] X/JNR (Nac)

pkrasusky at ups.com pkrasusky at ups.com
Wed Oct 17 12:06:37 PDT 2007

<<<Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:25:42 -0500
From: "Bill Mahoney" <wmahoney at disk.com>
Subject: [s-cars] X/JNR  (Nac)

Oh the humanity!

Bill~Cannonballz Chicago to Hartford on an annual basis~M>>>

Heh, is it sad that one of my colleagues also just sent me that...
saying "Paul this sounds like you, you should try it"???  Shoe / fits.

Billballz Run...  going for his 6th annual.  Darn tootin, a venerable
PERCENTAGE of der Red Pig'z miles occurred coming HERE!  Go figure.
Explains the recent result I fear.  D'oh.

Hope them grapes turn quickly for you out there in Oregon, Baloney.