[s-cars] [Fwd: Re: Samco hoses]

Jerry Scott jerryscott at wispertel.net
Tue Sep 11 11:00:08 EDT 2007

Force 5 will have the full set of hoses for $289 in red, blue or black.
They are waiting for them to clear customs. ECS has the turbo to
crossover in red or black for $140, but no black.  I probably will buy
the full black set from Force 5 and sell the other two on ebay. I also
have a lead on one here in Denver from a friend.