[s-cars] Sunday hose question

Paul DAnneo padanneo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 23 11:36:06 PDT 2007

Happy Sunday All,
  I was greeted this AM with a dead battery. '93 S4.
  I pull the back seat bottom for the first time in a few years and have found a hose is disconnected and I can't find from where.
  It's a clear hose coming out of the bottom of the seat pan. Directly behind the battery. At its end is a 90 deg. barbed elbow. That is where it ends.
  Also, which is the remote entry control?
  p.s. I tried searching the archives and couldn't get much.
         then I tried the AW site and got alota bs and swearwords regarding a toilet and no toiletpaper...