[s-cars] Car stereo antenna - Roof mount better than in glass?

Mtgadbois at aol.com Mtgadbois at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 13:46:53 PDT 2007

My in-the-glass antenna works just fine.  However it didn't  always work
well.  The previous owner had the windows tinted and  the AM and FM reception was
crap.  I was contemplating the same as you  but I was going to go further and
drill a hole in the fender.  Instead I  removed the tint and the reception
improved dramatically.  You may have the  same problem.
Mark near Chicago