[s-cars] Reconditioning Leather Seats

Wylie Bean theringmeister at triad.rr.com
Sat Apr 26 15:56:33 PDT 2008

I mixed some mink oil with black shoe polish (the paste type) and applied it to my bolsters with a brush and let it sit, then budded it out, just like I was polishing shoes.  Turned out great.  Didn't take any pics but I thought it worth my effort.

Not sure what i'd do with ecru though.

Wylie Bean
90 cq
91 90q20v