[s-cars] Anyone have an extra "strut housing" <- term?

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 10:32:50 PDT 2008


The lower "perch" for my RF spring broke, I believe this is
called a strut housing?

Local tech ordered a use done last week at what I thought was
too high of a price, the part has failed to show.

So now I'm hoping somebody has one available, please contact me ASAP.

mobile - 269-929-8550


Make April 15th just another day http://www.fairtax.org


More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list