[s-cars] Tie rod end removal

Paul Heneghan paul at heneghan.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 14:38:02 PDT 2008

Hello Fred,

The conical sleeve is called the clamping ring in ETKA, and one gentle whack
made that come loose surprisingly easily.  The bit that's giving me problems
is unscrewing the tie rod end from the tie rod.  It hasn't moved in 13
years, and it doesn't want to budge.


More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list