[s-cars] Tie rod end removal

Wylie Bean theringmeister at triad.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 15:43:24 PDT 2008

Paul, did you say you'd tried PB Blaster? I've deleted your original email.  You may have to let it sit for a while, but that's pretty good stuff. 

Wylie Bean (via blackberry)
90 cq
91 90q20v
92 UrS4
01 allroad

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paul Heneghan" <paul at heneghan.co.uk>

Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:38:02 
To: 'Fred Munro'<munrof at sympatico.ca>; 'S-Car-List \(E-mail\)'<s-car-list at audifans.com>
Subject: Re: [s-cars] Tie rod end removal

Hello Fred,

The conical sleeve is called the clamping ring in ETKA, and one gentle whack
made that come loose surprisingly easily.  The bit that's giving me problems
is unscrewing the tie rod end from the tie rod.  It hasn't moved in 13
years, and it doesn't want to budge.


S-CAR-List mailing list
S-CAR-List at audifans.com

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list