[s-cars] squealing crickets associated with HVAC system

Tom Green trgreen at comcast.net
Sun Aug 23 19:00:43 PDT 2009

Just because it is a little blower doesn't make the fix any smaller
than the
big blower fix.  : > )

1,  remove the center dash AC vent grill
2,  remove the airbox immediately behind it.
3,  then you can see the assembly with the assistance of a mirror and
assess what fasteners to remove.
OR,  remove dash and turn it upside down.

URS4.com or this list had some reports on this repair around the turn
of the

A shot or two of Kroil down the right hole might help with
constipation, but I
doubt there is much benefit here.  : > )

I didn't see any reservation for S//Fest from you this year.  : > (