[s-cars] 034 HO Coil w/ AAN ECU?

rick banasik rbanasik at windstream.net
Tue Dec 1 16:09:03 PST 2009

         I've been using the 034 HO coils with a GT28RS turbo for a
year and a half and haven't had a single issue with them or my
ECU.  I've been focusing on other issues like big brakes, big turbos,
big exhaust.   I think the 034 coils are a very viable, trouble fee
solution.  Highly recommended.     Rick Banasik