[s-cars] ball joint puller tool

Tom Green trgreen at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 13:19:26 PST 2009

The better tool doesn't have to  cost more, though.  Auto Zone, Advance
Auto, and most other FLAPS have a rental program that costs nothing
when returned.  The front end kit will have a choice of puller ends so
you can use the proper size to avoid any damage.


> Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:55:10 -0500
> From: "John Cody Forbes" <cody at 5000tq.com>
> Subject: Re: [s-cars] ball joint puller tool
> To: <theringmeister at triad.rr.com>
> Cc: Scar <s-car-list at audifans.com>
> Message-ID: <000a01c99107$59ab31c0$6701a8c0 at codylaptop>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> 	reply-type=original
> Rules in life: There is always a bigger fish, and there is always a  
> better
> tool ;-).
> -Cody Forbes
> Wylie Bean wrote:
>> Just about any auto parts store should have one in their tools
>> section.  Mine is actually a Pitman arm puller but it works fine.
>> There are certainly more appropriate tools out there.
>> ------Original Message------
>> From: K Hayes
>> Sender: s-car-list-bounces at audifans.com
>> Cc: Scar
>> Sent: Feb 16, 2009 11:08 PM
>> Subject: [s-cars] ball joint puller tool
>> Ready to do some front end work and would really like to find who
>> sells the ball joint puller tool that makes everything nice and easy.
>> TIA,
>> Kenny in CO


More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list