[s-cars] [S-cars] off topic - CL scams

Matthew Russell skippertgore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:47:21 PST 2009

Guys- thanks for all the fast replies. I really appreciate the info.

(sorry for the global reply, no cut/paste here! 8-) )

I knew the collective wisdom of the list would be a good place to ask,
and I'm glad I did.  I guessed this was a scam but it was done in a
different way then I've encountered previously.

As a follow-up, I called DHL and they said they do NO business with
Western Union at all. Just thought I'd let you all know that too.

iPhone... No substitutes. No cut paste.   No worries.