[s-cars] exhausts,

Manuel Sanchez manuelsanchez at starpower.net
Wed Mar 18 06:58:41 PDT 2009

Senor Cheese Man,

Posto will be better to explain, but from what I understood years
back was that Stromung's main business is directed at Subaru's, and
when they get a break in demand and Posto has enough orders, they
make a batch for the s-cars.

Now depending on "she-who-must be-obeyed's" preferences, she might
not like the sound enhancement of the Stromung. I think when my wife
first got a ride in my car she asked me when I was going to put the
new muffler on because the car is loud.

Well worth the wait in my opinion.

95.5 ur S6 Avant (mostly RS2'd)