[s-cars] Sensible 5 -cylinder S6 upgrades?

Douglas Fifield douglas.fifield at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:04:34 PDT 2009

I am sure others will chime in with all sorts of suggestions.  Here
are mine and ones I have put on my S6 Avant.

RS2 exhaust manifold and turbo
Samco boost hoses
ecu upgrade (mine is MTM)
Stromung exhaust
H&R springs with Koni sport shocks
Happersized rear sway bar
Porsche front brakes

My car is now partially used as a daily driver and acts like normal
car unless you put your foot down and then it gets up and goes.

It's a slippery slope tho.  The favorite advice given is to bury your
wallet somewhere and then forget where somewhere is.

Have fun and good luck.