[torsen] Re: Munchies

QSHIPQ at aol.com QSHIPQ at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 08:02:04 EST 2000

In a message dated 11/30/00 9:49:23 AM Central Standard Time,
mlped at uswest.net writes:

> Jani -
>
>  I think there is an old Finish saying that goes something like, "Sometimes
>  single word can be the most dangerous thing...."
>
>  And, as Groucho Marx would put it "You've said the secret word!!!"
>
>  Mike "Won't talk about screens (but hey, I'm making progress)" P.

No question in my mind that those of us crazy enough to create big bock S
cars will be sharing secrets well known by many for years;).  I also have my
doubts that the stock secret word can handle long term the torque you will be
applying to it Mike.  They get hot, and they blows up, ask your laddy in CO,
he's seen it personally more than once.  I promise to only take good notes
when you tackle *that* issue.

Scott "screenman" J