[torsen] Re: static torque bias

QSHIPQ at aol.com QSHIPQ at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 06:35:02 EST 2000

It would suffice to only point out that the Champion Drivers in the
Motorola/Speedvision series would be holding stopwatches instead of being
Biassed (tm - kirby).  Given your claims on these lists, I find it amazing
that even a hack like me can understand why the boys went 'solid'.  I'm
thinking about your conclusion in context of the Skippy Lead Instructor
claim.  Thanks for your input.