[torsen] suspension books?

Luke Rickert rickert at engr.orst.edu
Fri Nov 3 17:07:05 EST 2000

Since this list is ostensibly intended for the discussion of technical
material, it seems like the appropriate place for this question.  I am
mechanical engineering grad student (hardly the only engineer on the
list I am sure) anyway my school doesn't offer any courses on automotive
suspension, (or really anything applied for that matter) Does anyone
know of any good books on suspension design?  I would like to get both
an applied and the theoretical understanding how it works.

Luke Rickert