[torsen] drawings

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Wed Nov 15 18:05:06 EST 2000

Cool!  A project!  :-)

I am sorry that I don't have much to be able to offer in terms of detailed
information, but there was a gentleman subscribed to the audifans list named
Frederick Breitwiser (spelling may be wrong but I think its close) who was a
member of a group of folks that were building their own (home brew)
vehicles.  I am pretty sure that they had a list similar to this one for
discussion of their projects.  I understand that Audi transaxles were
actually somewhat popular with the group for some reason ... perhaps they
will be able to provide you with the info you're looking for.

Hopefully my thoughts will spark recollections of more detailed info for you

Good luck!
Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)