[torsen] Missing Boost-Again]

Michael A. Carr m_wdsllc at bigplanet.com
Mon Nov 20 17:43:02 EST 2000

Ah Trevor,

A Brit; I should have guessed, although I've not heard these terms as yet on the Jags
Lists; and there are many [Brits] there.
I've always described driving my Audi as like driving a BIG sports car because of the
amount of power and agility it has at almost any speed, yet it looks like your regular
family size sedan, So I can relate entirely to :
that feeling younger thing, & especially, the getting there sooner !
I do appreciate you taking the time for me on the definitions, though I hate to admit
[I'm reaching for my flame suit now] I still feel like you have instruments on your dash,
that either; we in the USA don't get, or you put there yourself!
I don't have a boost guage neither led nor rotary.
and as far as an atmospheric pressure guage that's just off the charts !
Is this a custom X-Files vehicle you're driving around in?
How do I get some boost and Bar for my sweetie ?
;-)
Michael