[torsen] Re: [s-cars] RE: T-giving play and some notes...

C1J1Miller at aol.com C1J1Miller at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 09:35:07 EST 2000

In a message dated Wed, 29 Nov 2000  9:23:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, jani.peltopuro at poyry.fi writes:

<<
To get my share of the forbidden T-discussion, that Scott can't just seem to stop I'll ask the following questions:

-Why is the 20V urquattro (T.....) considered to be one of the finest handling examples of its breed as a performance ROAD car?
-How is it possible *if* the T..... is hopelessly flawed as a 4wd solution for the ROAD?
-Why didn't Audi just stick to the wonderful lockable diffs in the ROAD cars?   >>

(snip)

http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/perfcar386.html
http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/perfcar389.html

Chris Miller, Windham NH, c1j1miller at aol.com