[torsen] OEM CD changer converters

vernon jackson vrj2 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 4 21:10:13 EDT 2001

I have a 93 Audi 100CS that has an Audi Gamma Bose stereo system with cd changer controls.  The connection for the cd changer is a 12-pin black female connection located in the trunk of the car.  I have a Panasonic 6 disc cd changer.  The Audi dealer here (Birmingham) has indicated to me that the OEM interface cd changer converter is no longer sold by the dealer.  I had purchased a converter from Crutchfield for a

Does anyone know where I can purchase this converter?