[torsen] O2 Sensor (4k)

urq urq at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 8 02:04:06 EDT 2001

> A friend of mine is looking to replace the o2 sensor in his 85 4k.  Any
> suggestions as to part number or source for an inexpensive compatable for
> that vehicle?
... "universal" sensors are readily available for less than $40.  What you
need to do is to find out if the car uses a 1-wire or 3-wire (heated)
sensor, and get the appropriate replacement.  I've found that both GPR
[German Parts & Restoration] and TPC [The Parts Connection] (check
http://www.audifans.com/parts.html for more detailed info) have good prices
.. I'm sure there are many others who sell them as well.

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)