[torsen] OEM CD changer converters

urq urq at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 8 02:09:03 EDT 2001

... is this a trick question?  :-)

... how about ... Crutchfield?  http://www.crutchfield.com/

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)
----- Original Message -----

I have a 93 Audi 100CS that has an Audi Gamma Bose stereo system with cd
changer controls.  The connection for the cd changer is a 12-pin black
female connection located in the trunk of the car.  I have a Panasonic 6
disc cd changer.  The Audi dealer here (Birmingham) has indicated to me that
the OEM interface cd changer converter is no longer sold by the dealer.  I
had purchased a converter from Crutchfield for a

Does anyone know where I can purchase this converter?