[torsen] Re: dittos?

QSHIPQ at aol.com QSHIPQ at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 17:11:05 EST 2001

IF one was to read both the prior posts, and the content of 880321, one would
have realized that this thread has to do with the locking of the REAR
differential during driving.  The rear differential lock is NOT a torsen.
The response to the post includes the center torsen characteristics (which
*isn't* included in Fig 12 of 880321), because of it's effects on the
handling of the REAR locking differential during braking and breakaway

Thanks for your continued and somewhat ironic... input.  I dare say, it sure
wasn't ever me that claimed to have 2 torsen's in my '00S4.

Scott Justusson, S.O.B.

In a message dated 2/8/01 3:53:11 PM Central Standard Time, STEADIRIC at aol.com