[torsen] Re: RE: 15mph diff lock off

Bernard Littau bernardl at acumenassociates.com
Mon Feb 12 18:19:05 EST 2001

That was a very lame reply, Dave.

IMHO, you would have been better off not to even bother with a reply.

Remember, the whole idea to this torsen thing is to get points for your side
by one-upping the other side.  When your posts start not to earn any points
for your side, they kind of miss the whole rational behind the torsen list,
and are truly worthless.

Also, any time you cross post to the main list from the torsen list, you
automatically don't earn any points for your side.

Best,

Bernard Littau
Woodinville, WA
'88 5ktq