[torsen] RE: RE: 15mph diff lock off

Brendan Rudack rudack at ucsub.colorado.edu
Mon Feb 12 20:35:54 EST 2001

Ummm, right....
Yea, ummm State Farm, I'm gonna have to ask you to call this guy in the
U.S. ... Ummm. you see... well, I was driving...and then there was this
switch you see...and he said, and I well....then ummmm...it was
like...bang..bonk. crash. Yea, so If you could do that...Riiighht.

And as my mom always told me:

Dave, if an SAE paper told you to jump off a cliff.....

GO buy an old 4000 Q.  Find an open field and get back to us.

Brendan Rudack
University of Colorado
Mechanical Engineering