[torsen] QLCC2 INFORMATION

urquattro urquattro at phoenixdsl.com
Fri Feb 23 15:34:02 EST 2001

> Does QLCC code exist for a MAC14 ecu?  Any information would be greatly
> appreciated.

I am not aware of any openly available upgrades for the MAC-14.  On my wish
list of changes I want to do for my urquattro is to work a MAC-14 based
control system into the car ... and I know there are others who are looking
for MAC-14 upgrades.  I do have some of the resources needed to take part in
a project, but I am lacking perhaps the most important ingredient ... time.
I am also finding that MAC-14s seem to be a bit on the rare side ... while I
have acquired a MAC-11, MAC-07 and even a MAC-02, I have yet to find one
MAC-14 ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)