[torsen] Re: [s-cars] "Correcting" understeer

Jeffrey Goggin audidudi at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 18 11:46:07 EST 2001

>Sorry I don't have time to scan the German article now, or argue this
>further than maybe tomorrow, leaving for Bali on Sunday. Even Scott can't
>ruin my mood :-))

If the article you refer to is about the MTM Revo S2, there were also
articles about it in the UK's Cars and Car Conversions as well as European
Car (or was it still VW/Porsche then?).  Either way, I've got both of them
and I wouldn't mind scanning them and posting them somewhere if anybody
wants a copy...

As for Torsens, I've learned to side-step any discussions involving them.
The battle lines were drawn ages ago, there's very little chance of
persuading anybody to change their opinions now and for most people, the
issue has little relevance since the only feasible option is to either weld
it up or backdate to an older transaxle, where possible.

Jeff Goggin
Scottsdale, AZ