[torsen] Re: [s-cars] "Correcting" understeer

Jani.Peltopuro at poyry.fi Jani.Peltopuro at poyry.fi
Thu Jan 18 11:54:10 EST 2001

Point is that this has nothing to do with torsen. It has to do with the
basic handling balance of the chassis, when drifting clutch engaged
through corners. This balance is which torsen then destroys if you apply
or not power, let's not argue that now ;-))

But please do scan them if you have time. The model is the MTM S2 RSR, the
red one.

Jani

Jeffrey Goggin <audidudi at mindspring.com>
01/18/01 11:53 AM