[torsen] [NAC] Anyone know what happened to DIY-EFI list?

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Fri Jun 15 16:20:03 EDT 2001

Well, I am finally raising myself out of the muck with DSL service ...
you'll notice that my new e-mail address is set up as admin on this and the
other audifans lists that I am adminning ... I'm now urq at pacbell.net ...

Anyway, one of the things I wanted to do was to reconnect myself to the
DIY-EFI group now that I can handle a higher bandwidth connection.  I tried
to send a subscription message to the server and it bounced.  I even tried
the website ... no workee.  I think that there are some folks here who were
also on the DIY-EFI list ... nicht wahr?  Does anyone know what happened to
it all?

TIA!
Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)