[torsen] Driveshaft angularity info needed...

RnLLawrence at aol.com RnLLawrence at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 12:45:50 EST 2001

In the mid engine GT40 we use Ford V8's with the 016 trans from the mid eighties Audi 5000's. Inorder to have the wheels in the right place and have the engine fit behind the seats/firewall we have the same type of angle that you mention with no problems. What type of trans do you have? I am looking to see if the newer five and six speeds could be used in a GT40. Most of the Audi boxes are geared a little low. Do you have any codes and ratios?