[torsen] Audi trans interchangability

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Tue Oct 16 16:57:03 EDT 2001

... that sounds like a fantastic project!  I too am a big fan of the Ford
GT-40 ... I guess not a big enough fan to go for an ERA kit, but I almost
picked up an ASPP Fiero GT based car.  The other thing that is interesting
to me is to hear that I could also get an adapter plate for a Ford V8 that
will work with the Audi trannies.

It looks like Scott has answered your question, but if you would like to
share a bit more info about your project I would love to hear it!  At one
point there was a gentleman by the name of Frederick Breitweiser on the main
quattro list who was interested in fitting Audi trannies in other cars ...
perhaps if you try an archive search there you might be able to get some
more useful information by looking for his posts ...

Have fun!
Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)