[torsen] re: Piston ruminations

Ken Keith auditude at neta.com
Tue Oct 16 20:25:01 EDT 2001

I also am curious to know what other options there are.

I would still like to get a higher compression piston than the MC-1's
7.8:1.  I'm open to discussion about this.  I do not have much
technical knowledge about piston design either.

I'm not crazy about the idea of additional piston slap than stock, or
increased likelihood of detonation due to a less desireable dish
design or location.

My primary motivation for getting involved in this deal is to get a
higher c/r for my 4kstq project, so that off-line performance isn't so
bad, pre-boost.

Thanks,

Ken

Buchholz, Steven (Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com) posted: