[torsen] Audi trans interchangability - oh no!

PJ Catteeuw catteeuw at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:28:01 EDT 2001

Wow, that does look great. And if I'm not mistaken the exhaust pipes are
already adjusted for mid-engined use.
It probably would be 'wrong' to put a (sort of) new Audi engine in a GT40.
Even if its a replica. Is this actually the engine used by the original?

If I ever have the time, money, and space I'll build myself one of those.
Maybe not the GT40 (the DG -Lola- T70 has got my fancy www.gdcars.com ).
Keep us updated on your project RL.