[torsen] pistons

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Wed Oct 17 13:55:01 EDT 2001

Weisco should already have an MC-1 piston ... it was the item that
precipitated this reconsideration of the group buy!

I don't think the group buy is off, I am pretty sure that Javad is still
wanting to find five sets so he can move forward.  Since there are some
folks who are getting out I would imagine it may be an opportunity for some
of those who missed out to get in now ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)