[torsen] AUDI TURBO UPGRADES

STYGR1 at aol.com STYGR1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 14:51:03 EDT 2001

I have an 86 5kqt, and recently bought a k-27 turbo that puts out 600cfm.  I
already have a chip and wastegate spring from intendedacceleration.com.  I
need to know whether or not I will have to further modify the ecu or fuel
system to match the new turbo.  I'm rather ignorant to this, and was hoping
only to pick up some low end torque.  Please email me with any advice, I
would really appreciate it.  Also, If anyone can provide some specs of the
original k-26 turbo, I'd like that, too.

Thanks,
Stygr1 at aol.com