[torsen] Re: S5 CIS in a CQ. was TD, V1#92

Bernie Benz b.m.benz at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 24 21:31:08 EDT 2001

Rod,

I expected that someone would bite on this one.  And a S4 nut at that!
That special kind of nut should know better if he is really into the
mechanics of his car.  If you don't do your own wrenching, you're
excused.

$10K less than what?  If a DIYer, one can turbo the A7 engine for about
$3K, and be miles ahead of any single cam engine,  I'm doing it.  Your
expertise on thre subject is what?

Regards,

Bernie Benz
Gardnerville, NV