[torsen] Re: [s-cars] Re: More on torsen

QSHIPQ at aol.com QSHIPQ at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 08:50:24 EDT 2002

Guilt by association?  The problem in the torsen applications isn't adding a
fraction more f/r torque distribution from the urs cars for 500USD (or should
I say that isn't the *only* problem).  Shifting 56% of engine torque vs 60%
engine torque at the limit of adhesion during a turn certainly could be.  The
RS4 just shifts more than the S4tt or the urs4.  The information I have just
doesn't show that to be a "good" thing necessarily.

Jimmy what might be interesting is a comparo of Istook lap times at various
tracks to Paul L lap times mit torsen.

In a message dated 4/10/02 10:57:07 PM Central Daylight Time,