[torsen] Re: [urq] Quattro handling

ur.quattro at verizon.net ur.quattro at verizon.net
Sat Apr 13 03:20:03 EDT 2002

drive off a dissenting opinion? gawd , you should be all over keeping Phil on da list, banter and disagreement. that is how we learn about our URQ's what the hell are you thinking driving Phil the Payne away? he might be a pain, he does cause one to think about our cars, and that is only constructive,,,,unlike him doing a unsub, Phil leaving would not help anyone on the URQ list, only hurt. yeah My buck Two Fifty opinion. rather pissed up and off, Bill ps, your and phil's stoopid wog behavior on the list at each other, well disappointing, especially after seeing that nice fellow getting out of his URY after meeting Mr. Snowbank @ Steamboat with such a nice 'tude, what the hell? are you bipolar?