[torsen] ????????????

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:10:24 EDT 2002

Along these lines, thought you might find it interesting that I recieved
(from what I can tell) the same message in the inbox to one of my accounts
about two weeks ago.  I checked the site, and it appears it is a
chineese/asian site, and the characters probably come up as "goobbly-goop"
because of character translation.

I've also been recieving over the last couple of weeks, numerous 125-180k
messages in my geargp account inbox (as listed in the advertisment on the
Audifans site) for the gear group purchase I'm working with.  As to that
one, I think it's a virus of some sort, as previous to recieving those
messages, I did recieve one that turned out to be the Klez virus from an
unknown address.  WRT to this, all of these 150+-k messages have no text,
and no attachments so not sure what they are besides unsolicited annoyances.
  All I know is it's a big pia that I can't make stop; every time I get a
new one it's from a different address.

Enough of that, as somewhat off topic (of Audi's)...

back to the "goobly-goop"

derek p

Message: 4