[torsen] RE: Snow Driving

urq urq at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 14 01:50:22 EST 2002

... does anyone else here find it ironic that the folks on other lists who
can't stand the "WOB" of the topic effectively trash the S/N ratio here by
crossposting their cease and desist requests to this list?  Oh, that they
could keep such posts to that list ...  ;-)

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)

... not able to drive quattros right now, but I had a great lunch today with
Ingo and Nick talking about driving quattros ...