[torsen] reverse differential rotation

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Wed Jan 16 17:17:11 EST 2002

... I'm not an expert at this ... but the idea sounds fun so I gave it a bit
of thought.  It seems that the easiest way to do it would be to make the
engine spin in the opposite direction!  It seems to me it would be just as
difficult to put the ring gear on the other side of the pinion.  You might
be able to flip the "rear" diff over after plugging the vent ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)

Hi, I would love to know if it s possible to reverse the rotation of the
differential to put the engin and transmission Quattro on the back of my
car, for audi quattro Dune Buggy.