[torsen] Re: [urq] RS2 vs. k24-young punk weighs in

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Wed Jun 12 17:01:36 EDT 2002

I have no business in this conversation, but oh well-it is very interesting
(the parts I _can_ understand-and I'm a glutton for punishment)....Regarding
below--wouldn't immediate off the line performance weigh in favor of the
wagon due to better compression ratio and more sophisticated engine
management of MC motor?

'84 ur