[torsen] Re: Haldex Riddle

Keith Maddock Keith.Maddock at trw.com
Wed Nov 20 11:00:21 EST 2002

Hmm.. weld up the center diff, get a TT haldex/rear-diff unit, a CAN emulator, and you're set!!

Now... the real question is, can you get a torsen LSD unit for the rear diff that the Haldex is attached to?

*grin*

Keith

Keith Maddock, TRW Automotive,  Koblenz, Germany
Slip Control Systems, Systems Design, Traction Control
+49 (0)261/ 895 2474     -    -    keith.maddock at trw.com

>>> <QSHIPQ at aol.com> 16:27:49 20.11.2002 >>>
SJ
Lockers rule (er, for now)....  Haldex VC into my urq?  I already have the
switches for it, a reostat and a bit o tweeking to the calibration of the A/F
guage to 5-45% transfer rear, bingo. :)